Wheat is a herbaceous plant. The seeds are small, but they are very full.
(1) made into flour to satisfy hunger and multiply. Metaphor: practical design, creative application, and utilitarian exertion of works;
(2) Food crops: the people's livelihood and the country's stability. (Analogy: strategic pattern and overall planning;)
(3) Used to make sugar: sweet after bitter, give hope and comfort sadness. (Mapping: cultural orientation, artistic efficacy;)
(4) Used for wine making: tasting century-old wine and composing thousand-year poems. (Symbol: spiritual quest, soul sentiment;)
Grind, grind, and explore deeply.
(1) Fine grinding: ~ grinding. ~ Medicine. ~ Ink.
(2) To explore deeply: to study. Drill ~.
ideal idea, mind corporate identity.